Wednesday 8 May 2013

The New Vacuum Blog

Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I imagine most of my followers from my knitting blog will see this new blog, so to all my "existing knitting followers" I have an interest in collecting and restoring old vacuum cleaners, this has been an interest of mine for a very long time. I have been quite busy with the vacuum cleaners at the moment, thus explaining why my knitting machine blog is not up to date, but don't worry that blog is going no where! For all the other people who know me from another site on the internet, this will be nothing new to you :)

The title for this new blog is called "Hoovers...Hoovers...Hoovers!" I thought that would be a fun name to use, mostly because here in the UK "Hoover" is used as a verb to mean vacuum cleaners, no matter what brand the cleaner is made by and secondly, the main brand that I am interested in is Hoover, so, it kind of has a double meaning, which is why I went with it. :)

I will be making posts about my existing collection, inventorying the cleaners individually and also will post when I get any "new" cleaners or other vacuum related things I feel like posting about.

So...I guess I should start now! :)

Talk to you later,
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment